1.) INTERVIEW
Yes, when you choose an agent you are hiring them. So why would you pick an agent without interviewing a few for the job? Make a list of questions you would like to ask and ask the same questions to each agent to compare their answers.
2.) QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK
- How long have you been in the business?
- How well do you know this area?
- How many transactions have you done in the past year?
- What is your commission structure?
- If I was to work with you, how would you market my house?
- How do you organize meeting with potential buyers and coordinate them?
- Can I speak with some of your past clients?
3.) GET COMFORTABLE
Not only is it about getting the answers you want to here, but its about gauging personalities. Who do you feel most comfortable with. Who has a similar value as far as selling is concerned. Who's jokes do you laugh at, and how good do you feel about them being able to do their job.
Personally I love when my clients interview me. It's a great time to get to know someone and to prove that I can get the job done. I think many people forget that as brokers we work for you, so why not get the right person for the job.
Monica
No comments:
Post a Comment